Residential Service Guidelines
- Have garbage out for collection no later than 7:00am the day of service, or the night before
- Service will start no earlier than 7:00 A.M. and will end no later than 7:00 P.M.
Garbage & Recycling
- Garbage & Recycling must be placed in bags or containers no larger than 95 gallons and not exceeding 50lbs. Place recycling on the oppiste side of your driveway from your trash.
- Place fence boards in stacks of 6 bundled together not eceeding 6′ in length. Limited to 5 bundles per service day.
Bulk & Heavy Trash
- TWO (2) Bulk Items will be collected on the second service day each week. Bulk items include the following: Dish Washers, Refrigerators (Must be Freon free and tagged by certified technician), Hot Water Heaters (Must be drained of water), Furniture (Not exceeding 75lbs.), Appliances (Dryer, Washer, etc.), Grills must be emptied of ashes or briquettes (No propane tanks)
- Place lawn clippings in bags not exceeding 50lbs.
- Branches should be placed in individual piles measuring no larger than four (4) feet, no greater then four (4) inches in diameter, tied together not exceeding 50lbs.
- All yard waste is limited to a total of 8 bags/bundles per collection day.
- On each regularly scheduled collection day, USA Waste Solutions LLC will collect refuse located at each household Collection Area. ‘Collection Area‘ is defined as any area within 6’ feet of the roadway. Anything within the Collection Area will be collected as trash.
Items Not accepted for normal collection
- Below is a complete list of materials that are not collected during your regular scheduled pickup
- Automotive Oil
- Cooking Oil
- Construction Material
- Nuclear Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Whole Tires
- Animal Carcasses
- Chemicals not in original container
- Chemical containers over (5) gallons
- Pool Chemicals
- Propane Tanks
- Medical Waste
- Roofing Material
- Steel / cast iron building material
- Water softeners
- Stain / Varnish
- Power Steering Fluid
- Transmission Fluid
- Used Oil Filters
- Flammable Chemicals
- Radioactive Waste
- Anti-Freeze / Coolant
- Pool Filters
- Tree Trunks
- Sheetrock or Drywall
- Masonry Debris
- Please follow the guidelines set forth from FEMA – https://www.fema.gov/
- If you are trying to dispose of hazardous materials, please contact your local county agency.
Fort Bend County
Phone: (281) 633.7581 or Address: 1200 Blume Rd Rosenberg, TX 77471
Phone: (281) 560.6230 or Address: 6900 Hahl Rd Houston, TX 77040
Phone: (281) 367.7283 or Address 1122 Pruitt Rd Spring, TX 77380